Uniglobe Gemini Travel Privacy Protection Policy
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 The GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Uniglobe Gemini Travel collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees/Staff of Uniglobe Gemini Travel who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
Uniglobe Gemini Travel is the legal trading name of Hardy & Hewett ltd. We are a Travel Management Agency servicing clients in the corporate & leisure spaces.
Our GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
01784 254 850
- The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Booking business trips with modes of transport such as trains, flights, hotels, car hire, conferences and events
- Responding to queries and complaints
- Communicating travel related incidents that would impact upon your planned business travel
- Processing of payments
- The possible use of your IP address to recover interest in our services and product offerings
- We may use your details to communicate new and innovative technology offerings to better your current solutions. We do this on the grounds of legitimate business interest, however you’re free to opt out at any time.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
Contract ➢ Example, making and completing a travel booking request
Vital Interests ➢ Travel alerts and anything pertaining to your business trips which may affect your safety and security.
Consent ➢ Anything pertaining to direct consumer-based marketing.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
Marketing to our business customers regarding innovative technology advancements and anything that may better their current solution.
We do not process any special categories of data
3.2 Consent By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on our marketing notices. You can also contact us by phone, email or letter. All details of which can be found on the Uniglobe Gemini Travel website.
3.3 Disclosure Uniglobe Gemini Travel will pass on your personal data to third parties only for the purposes of finalizing and booking a trip requested by yourself, or your organisation. During the booking process, you will be aware of any third partner we’re planning to book with, as normally, this is confirmed by yourself or your organisation ahead of booking
3.4 Retention period Uniglobe Gemini Travel will process personal data for the length of any given contract with the organization we’re booking for. After which, we will then keep and store data for a further 7 years which falls in line with our obligations within the industry we operate.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
Right to judicial review: in the event that Uniglobe Gemini Travel refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Uniglobe Gemini Travel (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Uniglobe Gemini Travel’s data protection representatives GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are: