UT Travel Manager – Quality Control
UT Travel Manager is a web-based reservation management platform designed to help better manage reservations, issue tickets, deliver itineraries and produce corporate travel program reporting and analysis. It interacts with our global distribution system and can be customized to integrate with other technology providers.
UT Travel Manager is comprised of six primary and essential components that have been designed to: increase ticket throughput by saving time and work in creating reservations; improve operating efficiency by optimizing workflow and increasing touch-less rates; reduce overhead by eliminating the cost of technology maintenance and management.
The quality control component ensures the reservation is complete and accurate by:
- Validating reservation accuracy
- Monitoring travel policy
- Performing file finishing
- Preparing for ticketing
- Preparing for reporting
Our ticketing component:
- Issues basic tickets as well as complex split tickets and exchanges
- Immediately tickets all online reservations
- Eliminates debit memos related to ticketing errors
- Reduces after hours fees by conducting 24/7 reservations processing
The itinerary delivery component:
- Creates branded itineraries
- Delivers customized content that complements each reservation.
- Sends itineraries in multiple formats i.e. plain text email, PDF and HTML.
- Provides online access of itinerary history
Virtual Card Integration – AutoPay
Cornerstone has partnered with eNett International to let you request virtual cards from within your workflow.
- Automatically generate Virtual Account Numbers (VANs) in over 30 currencies to pay suppliers directly from within any GDS
- Backed by the MasterCard guarantee and generating unique numbers for every transaction
- eNett VANs minimize the risk of fraud and maximise protection against supplier default
- Better enforce travel policy with payments linked to corporate criteria and manage suppliers more effectively
- Spend more time with your customers, and less time on payments handling and reconciliation. To learn more about AutoPay, click here.
The trip improvement component has three essential sub components.
- Fare Checker – searches the GDS for better fare options
- Seat Checker – works to acquire seats preferred by traveler
- Waitlist Checker – queries availability of waitlisted segments
The reservation management component is where customers can use technology to improve their unique and distinct business processes.
Our business rules management system utilizes ResRules to power the customizable automation of an endless array of manual activities unique to a specific set of operational and cost center objectives. Customers can outsource the development of ResRules to Cornerstone or, upon achieving certification, program them internally.